Then Rich's mom took Alyssa and Angela and played with them (and I think went on the pooh bear ride again?) while the rest of us went on splash mountain (again for them, first time for me... ) because there was still NO LINE! woo hoo!! It was fun, and we didn't get too wet! :)
I tried to take a picture of the picture they take, but it didn't turn out that well... oh well...
Then we went over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad... Rich's mom stayed out with the little girls while the rest of us rode the ride...
We could see Rich's mom and the girls watching when we got up to the front to get on the train.
Then we headed over to Fantasy land. I took the little girls on Dumbo, while the others went on Mr Toad, and SnowWhite and Peterpan?
Then Casey Jr's Circus Train:
and the Carousel again...
He's smiling this time and riding a horse! :)
We ran into the Evil Queen and Ashley got a picture... she was actually kind of nice... lol!
Then we went on the storybook boat ride... it shows all the lands where the fairytale stories take place...
and this was a great like Father like son moment... their expressions are so similar- they were just looking at stuff and looked so alike!
Toon town was next! Roger Rabbit is a pretty fun ride, and then the big people went on Gadget's go coaster... there were barely any lines so we were able to go on lots of rides!
Some fun pictures... outside in Mickey Mouses's car, and in Minnie Mouses's house.
Then we saw the princess area... you can get crowns and decorate them, and they have interactive storytelling, and pictures to color... you can get your face painted too, but we didn't do that.
Then it was lunch time... the kids really weren't in the mood for any real food, so we got them icecream. it turned into a mess, but they were happy with it... :)
Then Rich and Alex and Ashley watched the Jedi Training show, while Rich's parent's and I took Alyssa and Angela and we saw the "Honey I shrunk the audience" show.
Ashley wanted to be one of the kids choosen to participate sooo soo badly... but unfortunately she wasn't choosen. Hopefully next time she'll get that opportunity.
Then we went on Autopia... the kids love this one. I rode with Angela and she wouldn't let me steer! She kept grabbing my had and pushing it away and telling me "I'm driving!" we had quite a bummpy ride! lol!
Then we went up to the innovation area... and it was a room full of video games practically. Rich and Alex and Ashley were having fun... :) After that we rode on Buzz Lightyear, and the others went on Star Tours while Alyssa and Angela and I hung out and played games. Then Rich's mom and Alex stayed with those two while Rich, Ashley, his dad, and I went on space mountain again.
After that we went on the Disneyland Railroad around the park, and then Rich's parents took Alex and Angela with them to see the Enchanted Tiki Room show, while Rich and I went on Autopia with Ashley and Alyssa again. We then meet up and staked out a spot to watch the parade.
Alex and Ashley had a tough time being patient for the parade...
Then it finally started... I took all of these pictures with Angela sitting on my shoulders... so if they are fuzzy and blurry- that's why... :)
The parade stopped right here for the performers to dance and stuff... this float had a bubble machine on the back end... and it was shooting bubbles right at me for about 3-4 minutes... Angela was practically jumping off of my shoulders trying to catch the bubbles. I finally pulled out my sunglasses and put them on to keep the bubbles from going into my eyes!
And these are the guys that were dancing around in front of us during that stoppage of the parade...
We walked out behind the parade and then went to a neat movie about the history of Disneyland. By then the park was closed and it was a madhouse getting to a shuttle. The kids were in melt-down mode and starving... so we opted for fast food... Taco Bell. Alyssa fell asleep in the car on the way over and was so tired she never woke up when we got her out of her carseat and took her into Taco Bell. I wound up holding her on my lap sleeping while we all ate.
Then on the way back to the hotel she had an accident in her carseat, so that night I got to wash out a carseat in a hotel bathroom for the second time of the trip... fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment